Flat Parts Available - Lowrider V2

For anyone looking to build a Lowrider V1 or V2 and need flatparts to get started I will make some available through here as needed.

I can do :

Lowride V2 w/o design - $85 + s&h

Lowride V2 w/ design - $125 + s&h

Lowrider V1 - Please Contact

Flat Parts Now Available atkinetechconcepts.com

1 Like

I’ll need the flat parts soon. Love the design ones but my budget doesn’t. I’ll get with you soon. Thanks

That’s Great, Anything I can to help support the community here.

Just let me know what you need and I’ll get them right out to you.

How much would the flat parts cost?

i would like to get a set of the flat parts without logo if possible

I will match the price that Ryan sells them for on his store, I am not trying to compete I just want to help the community by offering another source for getting their machine built when V1 is out of stock.

I will ship USPS flat rate to keep shipping simple.

I can do :

Lowride V2 w/o design – $85 + s&h

Lowride V2 w/ design – $125 + s&h

Lowrider V1 – Please Contact

MP3D - Please Contact

Hi Billy

I need the plat parts w/o design

Please

Flat parts

Excuse me

I think I will have to set up some sort of cart and link to it to simplify this process to better help you guys out.

I will get something live asap.

1 Like

Please let me know where I can send money for a set of the flat parts without logo.

Mmahurin1@yahoo.com

Thank you

Flat Parts Now Available atkinetechconcepts.com

Awesome, thanks for helping!

You should drop that link in the first post. Let me know if you can’t edit it.

@billy b

Thank you for your help. Ordered parts. Super easy

Whatever I can do to help the group and support ryan’s cause. Parts will ship asap.

Trying to buy from the site but gets stuck on step 1 shipping address and wont let me get to step 2 review and payment? I am wanting the clear acrylic 25.4mm version

Never Mind It started working =)

I see the order and will get them cut right away

It is looking like the Baltic is not strong enough and causing issues. You should probably switch to MDF.

1 Like

I haven’t experienced any issues with the parts on my rig, I have not attempted to laser mdf yet but I will look into it.

There are some “stiffening” parts on thingiverse now and 2 guys came and talked to me at MRRF about it. My BB is noticeably weaker than my MDF. Any extra load and the BB just isn’t strong enough.