Her I am again! trying to cut some 3mm plywood, I end up with kinda of piece of abstract art far away from the initial design…
Here is my workflow :
- Creating the vector file in Illustrator (.dxf)
- Importing the design in EstlCAM (making sure units are the same = mm)
- Creating the engraving path and generating the Gcode in EstlCAM)
- Loading the code in Repetier Host
- Homing the X & Y from Repetier Host (dual endstop)
- Manually moving X & Y to my starting point (the red cross on the picture)
- Homing the Z with touch probe
- Modifying Gcode with G92
- Launching the code
I am sure the ccurves in the green rectangle can be fixed by adjusting plunge and feed rate.
But for the size difference between original design and cut…as well as the offset at each pass?