Free Plastic and wood

Built a MP3DP. Decided I wanted to go a different direction.

Now I have all the printed parts and the milled wood parts. Some are stained Blue and some are natural. All Birch Plywood (1/2"). Plastic is white HatchBox PLA.

Free to a anyone that wants them! Just send me a shipping label and I will send it out.

1 Like

Whoa, If no one takes you up on this I will gladly build another printer!

Lets give this some time so someone more in need of a printer than me can take this great deal.

id take them , though i am unsure how to send ya a label

I will box them up and see how much it will cost to ship. Will let you know in a day of so.

Ryan, Nice printer! Had some issues with leveling the bed using the three point bed. Probably my fat fingers mostly! I love your design work and I did cut the parts on my MPCNC. Just fell in love with the HyperCube so I repurposed most of the parts.

Yeah that guy seems to really like testing and revising, so I am sure it is pretty solid. I almost tried one, but no time for those kind of projects right now.

That’ll be great if your boxing it up for me… I played with some 3D printers at some makerspaces but I don’t live anywhere near one… This will be my first 3D printer…

Also I guess I’ll need to buy me a control board print head xcetera… on the control board do you think a raspberry pi would do or would you suggest one of the control boards they sell from the shop on this site

Guess I’ll go read More on other areas of this form

There’s an hbot style printer made from emt on thingiverse, could use a little simplifying. Might be a good next step for mp3dp.

From Alex?

The Piper 3D?

I looked at that one too.

No, the Uconduit one. Emt frame but standard rods for motion. Could be adapted to corexy from Hbot, maybe even hypercube style corexy. It goes back to 2013 I think.

If Matthew doesn’t take them for any reason then I will! I’ve actually been considering a Hyper cube evolution as a winter project but lacking a 3D printer currently this would be a a faster start for me.

Kyle if you know how to send him a label … You should

I’m looking at the anet a8 on Amazon 129.00

Or the xvico x3 on Amazon for 179 … Was wondering as I have never owned a 3d printer don’t know if they are a good option or not …

But I would have all the parts on one buy … And then could upgrade the pieces that weren’t so solid

All,

Sorry, life has taken over. I will get to this as soon as I can! hardest part is finding a box that the wood will fit in…

Mike,.

We all understand that life gets in the way . I also know it’d be easier if someone could send you a label. I just don’t know how to.

I think I might grab a kit from Amazon …

But still would love to put together a mp3dp …

For now I’m on the fence …

Let us know when. And then me and Kyle can Indian wrestle over who gets it… Lol

Will they not fit in a USPS flat rate box?

Medium Boxes 11 1/4" x 8 3/4" x 6" or 14" x 12" x 3 1/2" MediumFlatRateBox $12.80
Large Box 12-1/4" x 12-1/4" x 6" or 24-1/16" x 11-7/8" x 3-1/8" LargeFlatRateBox $17.60
https://www.easypost.com/usps-flat-rate-boxes-and-pricing

Closest is med FR #2 but it still doesn’t fit, that is why I never sold them.

If you could box them up in something that’s not one of the flat rate boxes (Like some of the Amazon boxes I have around the house), then give us the box size and weight, we could always calculate shipping costs. USPS doesn’t have a flat rate that fits the wood pieces, but they will ship items that aren’t in those boxes. :slight_smile:

Hmm, on the USPS website they have a Priority Mail Regional Rate Box - B2 that’s really, really close to being able to fit the XZ cut piece, 14 3/8 x 15 7/8 and IIRC the piece is like 14 1/2 x 14 1/2. Maybe putting it in at a slight angle…

If no one else has taken you up on your offer i am interested. send info and i will get label out. I am new to the this and this would be a great help and savings.

Thanks bkaonline