Well here she is in all her glory! I started this build over a year ago. Well the printing of parts anyways. That’s why there is a few different colours. Thank you very much Ryan for designing and opening this to the public.
I’ve opted for the ramps 1.4 board for now and may upgrade to a Rambo board in the future. I’ve wired in the end stops but have not connected them but will use the feature I the future.
Late last night after Game Of Thrones I got the belts all hooked up and put the pen mount on and ran the crown test. I was quite excited to see it all in action. My crown test does look a bit bumpy I think that might have to do with belt tension though. Not sure yet. I will be making a file in inkscape to test other shapes before I move on to cutting foam.