Fusion 360 Download?

After spending a fair amount of time watching tutorials for Tinkercad, Onshape, etc. I decided Fusion 360 was for me. It seemed to download successfully, put its little icon on my desktop but after signing in and getting to the second page which starts talking about improving your Fusion experience and it’s been sitting there for a good bit now with the little cursor wheel spinning, indicating something’s going on. I’ve been reluctant to exit if I’'m almost there but the time seems excessive (30 min. or so). Anyone know if that’s normal the first time around or should I just close it and have another go?

Never mind! Seems to be working now, no where did it say to restart but I did and that seemed to do the trick.

Mod please delete this thread.

1 Like

It’s been a while since I did my initial setup, so I don’t recall all the details. Any chance there’s a window behind the one with the spinner that’s waiting for some input?

Thanks but just a BIG chance I wasn’t smart enough to turn it off/turn it on again even though it didn’t say to do so, seems to have done the trick. DUH!

I’m truly amazed you can get a program like this for the asking!