Getting started issues

im havingvb same issue but boared is from you just got a mini rambo and series cable followed the online guide, hit start and nothing moved, all connections are good all motors are good, usb is connecting, power green light is on, but nothing moves in repetir host its connecting by usb but thats it

I have started a new topic for you.

Please include a picture of your board wired up, and describe of the exact steps you are doing to try and move the machine.
Mac or PC?

1 Like

wiredm the same as your photo XYZ 12v power green light connexcted at port and nothing moves

im using PC,ive checked all cables from motors they are new just like the series cable from you they work fine

Can you double check your fuses.

I can not see your power to see if it is in the correct port. The green light is USB, are you sure there is 12V at the port a common issue is people using the small green power adapter thing. Cut the power cord and wire directly as shown in the instructions if you are not showing 12V at the board.

REpetier host or repetier server?

its wired direct all fuses fine using RH

i think ive got a broken 12v power plug

no its fine

What errors does Repetier show?

Either repetier shows some sort of error or it is working and the board is not powered.

How exactly are you telling it to move? Do you have an LCD?

im following v1 instructions set up manual move to test green light only comes on when 12v connected no lcd

it shows no errors just says itsidle

mine looks just like yours witha usb connected

Thank you for the screenshots, that solved it I believe.

Red error at the bottom of your screenshot “communication timeout”

Second screenshot shows 115200 baud rate. You need 250000.

YES GREAT…always something little and stupid all working , but my z one side lifts a bit more than the other?

So you have a lowrider?

That is either a loose wire, trying to move it too fast, no lube, Nuts too tight, slight offset. It has to be one of those.

ill do all that then thanks

where do you think its about 5mm difference

Start both at the bottom, leadscrew seated in the coupler (not stretched) If it moves any different than the other side it is one of the previous issues. There is not way to move one side more than the other they are wired together.