Gift certificates

Hi everyone,

I’m wondering about using multiple gift certificates in the store to be able to purchase a kit. I have different forms of payment that I can use, and I want to be able to make sure that I can use them. I figured the easiest thing to do is to buy gift certificates from the store and then use them all at the time of check-in. Is this possible?

I assume so, let me know if there are any issues.

I picked up one gift certificate today but I’m left with some odd balances left on the Visa gift cards because I am in Canada. The exchange rate conversion messed up the amounts.

Do you ever submit invoices to people for custom amounts? I need a $10 and $50 Cad that I can use those remaining balances?

Can’t you specify the amount you want for the gift card? I am pretty sure you can use multiple cards for a purchase, I am sure I have seen it before. I am not really sure I don’t have any real control of the shopping cart side.

Yea there are set amounts but neither work for CAD so easily thats all :slight_smile: 5 10 25 50 100 I believe

Did you sort this out? You can buy multiple quantities of $1 to get what you need.

1 Like

I did actually. I placed my order last night.

Can’t wait!

2 Likes