Hardware source

Sorry if this is a duplicate but I am still learning the site. If it’s an issue can an admin delete my other related post.

Anyway, as I print my parts I was curious if anyone knows of a good inexpensive source for the hardware? I know I can get it locally at Home Depot, Lowes, Fastenall, etc. And McMaster-Carr is a good source for all sorts of things. But since I’m not in a hurry I thought I’d see if anyone knew of a source that would allow me to save some $$$ on this build.

Thanks

The V1 shop is pretty close to the cheapest, AFAIK. In small quantities, you are basically paying for the counting. Even in a B&M store. Ryan counts the same stuff every time, and he can offer it pretty cheap. Plus, you don’t have to worry about whether the bolts are gonna fit, or how many of each kind.

2 Likes

BoltDepot is always worth a check, they have good prices and a wide range of hardware. Typically their discounts come with bulk buys, so I always buy in quantities of 100. V1 has been my go-to if am already getting other items though.

1 Like

Just linking this