Help with skr 1.4 turbo Motherboard

What is the best motherboard to run mpcnc besides Ryan’s because they are out of stock. I got a skr 1.4 turbo but can’t get it to work. Going to send it back. Any help would be appreciated

The boards Ryan offers are also generally available elsewhere, I would recommend getting one of those because they are the most common/supported boards for the MPCNC, which means if you run into problems or have questions, there are more people here that can help you with them.

+1 for sourcing your own of what Ryan sells (until he’s got them back in stock - always like to support his store) as you can then use the pre-built firmware.

I believe ryan is thinking of switching to your exact board. I’d recommend using what you have. There’s quite a few of us here running the skr boards and can probably help to get you up and running.

What exactly are you having trouble with?

1 Like

There are so many skr boards, I wouldn’t bet on him using the same one. He will still probably lean heavily on the rambo boards, I think he’s just trying to also offer an skr board as an alternative.

But, there should also be an easy solution to the skr problem.

I can’t get it to hookup. I get a error on pin 1768 and or 1769

Just from a quick search i found this. May not be of any help.

https://github.com/MarlinFirmware/Marlin/issues/16324