"Homing Failed: PRINTER HALTED Please reset"

I’ve checked the connections of the Endstops from source (the Rambo board) to each endstop. I see not problems with connections.

I’ve also tried moving the gantry to within 5" of the home position and I’m getting nothing.

When ever i try any movement operation (homing an axis or moving along an axis manually), it presents me with the error in the title after about 1 min.

Can someone help? I’ve had this MPCNC working absolutely fine for the past year. Literally, just now, it’s done this today for the first time ever and I’m saaaad. :frowning:

Make sure all your endstops work with m119 in a terminal like repetier host.

The firmware has the max travel set to 200-800mm I can’t remember. If you want it to match the full size of your build you need to edit the machine limits in the firmware and reflash (might be an Mcode). Or just move the head closer to your endstops before homing.

Try to identify which endstop fails.

Move your core as no end stop is triggered.
By hand keep triggering one and play M119 command to get trigger status.

Do it one by one for each end stop and share output here if results don’t help you to understand.

What are the motors doing during the homing sequence? Are they shuddering away against the end of the axis travel? doing absolutely nothing? Buzzing in place?