How to use Z probe Plate > Lowrider 2

Good evening, First off thanks to all that have helped me in this V1 journey. Have made a few things off of my machine and its been very fun in the learning curve of things with fusion, along with the lowrider 2.
However, I havent even touched the probe plate yet. Quite frankly Im not even sure how to use it in the post processor (Fusion 360)
I have been using the paper technique and setting that plane Z0 from stop of stock.
Does anyone have any advice on how to use the plate? Any settings I should change?
Just think it would be alot easier and more accurate. I did a quick youtube check to see if i could find a walk through process on it.
Open to whatever help you guys can give me! Thanks again everyone
I am using the REPRAP_DISCOUNT_FULL_GRAPHIC_SMART_CONTROLLER and the Marlin Firmware

Bfunk

2 Likes

A YouTube video with and in-depth tutorial on squaring (with m666 adjustment) and then z leveling using the touch plate would be amazing. I’ve spent all of today spinning my wheels just getting my table square

4 Likes

It would be great, Hopefully some fellas will bless us and get us on the way with usin this technique. Itd make tool changes and such so much easier.

1 Like

Bump for a detailed explanation how I can use the z plate for running my programs

1 Like