Individual for Dual endstop wires

Does anyone know exactly what these wires are called? I’m hoping to find them on Amazon before ordering them from the V1 shop since shipping is nearly as much as the wires. Thanks!

Just 22-24 awg wire, nothing special about them. You’ll need female quick disconnect on one end, 2 pin 0.1 in connectors on the other end.

I was actually looking for something with the connectors already on. I don’t have the tools to crimp the connectors.

Your best bet is to buy the crimpers for dupont connectors. There are in general so many possible configurations of wires that wiring harnesses are basically always custom, so it’s not available as a prepared product on amazon.

Thanks, I’ll just go ahead and add some more stuff to my V1 shopping cart to justify the order.

Sorry about that I do have them custom made. You can find stepper extensions sometimes and make them work but they are not common.

Hey. No worries at all! I’ll just place an order for a set along with a new screen since my MKS TFT won’t work with the rambo.

That screen might work but I have not seen many use them other than the ones Teaching Tech sent over. So some research is needed to give a definitive answer.

Eh, I just placed an order for the screen and cables from the V1 shop. I can build just about anything but software and wiring are alien to me. I’ll just hang onto it until someone can dumb it down for me. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I went into it a little on the other thread, but I think you basically need to find vcc, gnd, tx and rx on the rambo. But you’d also need to enable the serial 2 in the firmware.

I found a port with those names but it’s a 10 pin port instead of the 8 with the included cable from the TFT screen.

Yeah, it won’t just plop on, you’d need to make a new cable or jumper it to the right spots. The tft screen I had needed 5V and 12V too.