Is dual stop firmware flashed with SKR board from V1 Shop

What firmware was flashed with SKR board from V1 Engineering shop? Is it the dual stop one or the non-dual stop one?

I believe it is not the dual end stop.
From the Shop page

32bit control bundle. Pre flashed with standard “series” firmware.

This bundle also does not include micro-switches or wires for them, if you plan on doing dual endstop firmware you will need to get these separately.

See my response on your other post: What firmware is flashed with SKR from V1 shop is it dual stop? - #5 by jeffeb3

The shop page needs to be updated then. @vicious1

Fixed, thanks.

1 Like

I want to thank all of you guys for the promptness in answering my question. I see that the document is fixed: “32bit control bundle. Pre flashed with standard CNC firmware. It has the “dual” firmware but endstops are still optional”. I also checked my firmware it is showing 513D.

I will check the forum for my existing issues in my build and post question, if I cannot find solution.

Happy to be a member of the community and hope that my existing build issues will be fixed through the selfless assistance of you guys.

2 Likes

I posted it twice because I did not realized it will get noticed as I cannot remember if I posted it in the correct category. Thanks a bunch.

No worries. I just wanted to save others the trouble of looking for the other one.