Just getting started, few questions first

Ah! I think I oriented the z conduit backwards. The tool holder collides with the middle z piece.

The school I work at has a small cnc mill. You are right, it would be easy to face them, but the machine is booked from now till the last day of school for various student projects.

Looks like a 2 min fix to me. loosen the z motor mounts from the z conduits and remove the tool mount and you should be able to twist the conduit in the right direction.

everything is together! Will hopefully test the motion out tonight.

Does anyone have a good suggestions for routing the power cord / extension cord for the dewalt 660?

I have a bar/hook above my table on the wall I usually have filament hanging on, I run the cord up there. I understand most people don’t have that but if you can I think it works really well.

I see!..

Will do it that way then. I’ve got ample room in my garage and it’s just a matter of adding a boom to the table. So geeked about this right now. Just got to jog the motors for the first time!! so freaking cool.

My Z axis is inverted when I push the down arrow, It goes up and the up arrow goes down…

I’m guessing I simply need to flip the cable around?

yup flip the plug, https://www.v1engineering.com/reversing-the-axis-direction/