LCD Covers Available to Purchase? Alternatives?

Hello,

I have the Y plates and 611 plates made and the parts assembled. Found the 25.4 welded and polished stainless steel tubing at a local company called Metal Supermarket for around $73.00 for three 60" long sections. So last night I finished up the assembly of the kit and came to the part where you mount the LCD. Problem being is that I don’t have a printer to print the cool case that Ryan links to from his website.

Does anyone sell these gizmos?

Or can anyone suggest an alternative box/cover to protect the LCD in use?

BTW the printed parts and components were top notch. Quality was great, everything fit snugly.

I am wondering what everyone used on the bolts and nuts as a regular 1/4" drive socket seems to be too tight in some of the spaces so I was able to get an 8 mm open end wrench on the head of the bolts. Do nut drivers work better?

Next up, head down to my shop on Monday and build out the 57" x 111" table top on top of an existing 48" x 116" rolling work bench.

Nothing needs to be overly tight, so whatever you have to grab them is fine. I can usually get an open openended wrench on one side, and a ratchet on the nuts.