lead screw question

hi guys I am slowly working my way thru the printing of parts and have a question on the allthread, can I use a lead screw with antibacklash nut for instead of allthread.
and how are we attaching the leadscrew I understand the pineapple coupler but is the lead screw threaded into the 11 or 13mm coupling with a nut ???

Yes, there is a nut that matches the lead screw held in that coupling. The pineapple coupler allows the motor to turn the screw, the coupler/nut combo then moves up or down.

There should be a 11mm or 13mm coupling nut inside of your nut lock part (in the middle assembly). the allthread screws through that.

parts for nut lock
coupling nut in nut lock

*images from https://www.v1engineering.com/assembly/middle/

okay so I purchased a leadscrew with a antibacklash nut but I am trying to figure out how to use this instead of the allthread.

You’ll have to redesign the "nut lock part’ that Bradley shows to hold your nut instead of the 11mm or 13mm version.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A MORE DETAILED PICTURE OF HOW THE ALLTHREAD IS ATTACHED, I KNOW THAT IT GOES THRU THE NUT LOCK BUT WHAT IS DONE WITH THE TWO NUTS ON THE TOP OF THE ALL THREAD AND THE LONG COUPLING NUT ON THE OTHER END OF THE ALLTHREAD.

@Chuck

There’s only one coupling nut, it’s in the nut lock part. One end of the allthread it attached to the pineapple looking connector that is also attached to the z stepper motor. There are no other nuts on the allthread.

@Chuck
If I use leadscrew which is better one start two millimetres lead per turn or four start eighth millimetres lead per turn.
Did you redesign the “nut lock part’ ?
If yes please give us the stl to print

I mean ,nut lock part, for leadscrew with antibacklash nut