Left side of machine

I’d be looking for power at the top of the unit (where your mountain tops are) and at the bottom under the bed. But now that you’ve mentioned it I bet there’s good value in having light right at the print head too.

I’ll find out what voltages I’ll need.

12VDC is very common. Many of the LED offerings, even at home depot at 12V power supplies and LEDs. The power supply for the printer is 12VDC and it should have plenty of extra power for some LEDs.

Okay, I had to opt for ply because our local HD didn’t have 3/8 MDF but that’s okay. Before I start the MPCNC though I want to confirm - I imported all of the files in MM (into Illustrator and then into Estlcam) so is all good to go if my Estlcam grid check says the front and back base pieces are about 25cm in length?

Yes

Which HD did you go to, the one in Sherwood Park? Isn’t this what you were looking for?

50 In Stock at SHERWOOD PARK Aisle 19, Bay 022

No - that stuff is pretty weak inside. I was looking for the more solid MDF but didn’t see it there. But yes - the Sherwood Park HD. Man those guys have a lot of my money. Hahaha

I like your LCD case, is it on Thingiverse? I don’t remember seeing it.

It is lost to the ages. There was another LCD mount, for the 3-line lcd That had this bottom piece, the interconnecting parts and I tinkercadded (or something) that with another LCD case to make this. Unfortunately, it was 18 months or so ago, amd I never posted the files.

I’m not doing anything, I’ll try to find them…

Oh man. You’re not going to believe how I found that… You need some parts from here:

And I got the Case_Back.stl from here:

And I modified the Case_Front (attached).

Apparently, I used sketchup ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Now I can print one in Black/Red! The gray/pink was from my original MPCNC.

1 Like

Sweet sweet sweet! Thank you