Live edge Catan Board

Seeing’s as I have broken my vow of silence - I thought I’d post my favorite build curtesy of the Lowrider2.

This is a live edge Settlers of Catan board I made for a friend a few years ago.

My Low Rider build was very ramshackle at the time but it still performed flawlessly.

Thanks again to V1 for making the whole thing possible.

23 Likes

That is so impressive!

2 Likes

As someone who got his dining room table sized to fit a Catan game and assorted beverage/snack dishes…
Mind
Blown

3 Likes

Thanks mate, spent the better part of the last 3 years toying with woodworking and CNC projects thanks to the accessibility of your design and the support you and others have provided on these forums. If you’re ever down under there will be a cold one in the fridge for you.

Keiz

5 Likes

This is so awesome. I demand more! Show us some other projects. :smile:

2 Likes

That is so cool nice work

1 Like

We don’t bite… well most of us… we’d love to see what you’ve done!

This is the problem when you lead with your magnum opus!

I’ve mainly been using the LR2 to flatten live edge boards. I do have a beautiful 3 meter solid silky oak dining table I built for misses and I, but other than using the LR2 bed for clamping up I can’t in good faith say that was a CNC project.

I do have a few CNC projects on the boil for Christmas though, so I’ll keep you posted.

Keiz

3 Likes

Speak for yerself… Just gotta find the cup I keep my bitey teeth in… :older_man: :vampire: :nosferatu:

One of these days, I’m going to be a few days off my meds, and I’m going to dig up emojis for all the tags I want… :evil_laugh:

We can’t call it that without seeing the rest first. :wink:

2 Likes

Then we walk in the room and think, what the heck did i come in here for…?"

:laughing::sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

That started for me in the mid-80’s. In high school. Usually on test days…