Lots of hours on toolpaths...

I suck at coding so I clearly don’t know how difficult this is (but I do understand what you just said and I’ve also red what Christian said about it in an other thread). I suppose it implies to store each action you’ve done at each point, which sounds like being difficult and memory bloating. But I think we don’t need a ton of undos, just being able to go one or two steps backwards would be great already, most of the time we need undo for having misclicked on something and we realize it instantly.

Anyway sorry to the OP for the digression and kudos for the really great work that he did, that’s a really nice carving

I have found you can usually select and delete things you’ve misclicked which takes the place of undo without the overhead.

Yeah, that’s ok for small paths, but when you’ve spent 10 minutes working on a complicated one you kinda hesitate hitting the delete buttn :wink:

1 Like

when you’ve spent 10 minutes working on a complicated one you kinda hesitate hitting the delete buttn

Yeah that. And no apology needed - though I think this thread has hit something of a tangent lol

Nice work on the plaque.

My avatar is estcam 3d carve in 2 halves