Lowrider 2 and Fusion Post Processing

Hi people. I built a LR2 about 18 months ago for my next project … my next project took 18 months to happen. SO I’m a re-visitor V1 forums from 18 months ago.

18 months ago I used Estlcam for CAM, now I want to use Fusion 360 for CAM. I need guidance on post processing F360 for the LR2. I have researched web and V1 forums today, and gather guffy’s post processor s/ware is the go. But I need help as to how to set this up - I can’t find any how to guides. I assume I want [DIYCNC_Marlin20.cps], but this is a text file - How do I put this into F360? I can’t seem to find any step by step instructions.

Do I need to compile stuff, or it is simply pointing F360 to a file? I’m after baby steps pls.

Welcome back!
Here is some information how and where to install.
From Autodesk
And a Video from Lars Christensen
Hope this helps!

Thanks for responding GP. I’ve looked at the Lars video before - my issue is this is a bit general. i need something specific. Fortunately I have found exactly what I was looking for - a vid describing post config for MPCNC, or in my case LR2. MPCNC - Fusion 360 Post Processing and Basics at https://youtu.be/UcBULdrHPNI. I think I’m good to go now (but have to watch and follow video).

1 Like