Lowrider 2 build

Doing the belts on my 1st build. Tried a search and do not see it. How do I set the tension on my belts?

Thanks in advance

Just tighten the zip ties. You want them pretty pretty tight. A combo of pliers did the trick for this task for me.

It helps to run the lowrider to one end, and tighten from the other end. The end you run it to, just tighten the zips all the way, have all the adjustment on the other end.

So next question. I have a Rambo 1.4 controller. What are my options, sd card, lan, laptop. I can do whatever is best. I also just grabbed a 3d printer so if i grab a laptop I would just dedicate it to the two printing devices

Good idea. I use a laptop connected by usb to the Rambo 1.4, I have more control, I am a newbie.

You can connect a laptop, or run a raspberry pi with v1pi, or use a screen and as card. They all work.

• Laptop V146 is equipped with 14.1 inch screen,with FHD IPS 1920 x 1080 Pixel Multi-touch capacitive LCD, and Intel HD Graphic,which brings to you a high clear display and great visual experience whatever in browsing pictures and watching videos. Perfect size and ultra slim and light weight become to your optimum portable PC for trip
  • Computer laptop builts in Intel Atom Z8350, dual-core 1.1GHz-2.4GHz processor, low power consumption, high processing capability. 4GB DDR3 and 32GB eMMC, available expand to 128GB, that makes laptop works smoothly with its optimized system and large storage capacity. No lagging in handling with multi-tasking and fast boot time
  • Windows 10 Home operating system is certified by Microsoft, build-in Microsoft Office 365 version, this Windows laptop supports 30-day trial, help you work more efficiently. Capability for multi-connection, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Mini HDMI, USB ports and 3.5mm headphone jack, allows to surf the Internet without Network cable, connect to Bluetooth device, video talk with friends and Mini HDMI also can connect to TV and projector

Would that work? $220.00

Belt tensioners for LowRider 2

Below are the ones I used… work perfectly