Lowrider 2 dual endstop marlin help

hi i have a lowrider 2 with 5 drv8825 on skr 1.4 turbo. I take marlin with double endstops
and i can move all axes but not Y2 and Z2? can you help me… i suppose is in marlin but i can’t find the problem.

Where did you get the software? Are the second motors defined in the configuration adv?

Hello
after updating my skr1.4 turbo i still have some issues that i can’t figure out.
x axis = ok
Y axis = Y1 = ok y2 does not work (it is plugged into E0)
Z axis = ok

Do you have EXTRUDERS=0?

Yes

do you have a solution for me :wink:

I don’t sorry. I am not sure what is going on.

Could the problem be with pin assignment?
I must not be the only one using a skr1.4 card? if there is someone nice enough to email me their marlin for the same card and for the same lowrider2 … that would be greatly appreciated.

I think the skr 1p3 /8825 config on MarlinBuilder releases. But not a turbo. I would like to get that working though. I do have a turbo, but I’m not going to guess when I will have time to try it.

How did you get the pins right for dual endstops? It doesn’t seem like they have enough of them defined (only one stop per axis, not min/max).

i take this methode…

You must have changed something in the pins file. It won’t compile for me with a Y2 or Z2 endstop defined.

I changed the Y_MAX_PIN to something and that compiled, but something else went wrong, so I couldn’t test it.

Do you have your drivers defined correctly? I use TMC2209’s. Everywhere I have one defined below, you should have uncommented and replaced with DRV8825. I also have a previous firmware posted here ( Lowrider - SKR 1.3, Dual Y and Z, TMC2209 UART, Sensorless Homing ). You would have to change driver types, homing direction, and sensorless homing. You should be able to compare it with what you have using a tool like WinMerge.

#define X_DRIVER_TYPE TMC2209
#define Y_DRIVER_TYPE TMC2209
#define Z_DRIVER_TYPE TMC2209
//#define X2_DRIVER_TYPE A4988
#define Y2_DRIVER_TYPE TMC2209
#define Z2_DRIVER_TYPE TMC2209
//#define Z3_DRIVER_TYPE A4988
//#define Z4_DRIVER_TYPE A4988
//#define E0_DRIVER_TYPE A4988
//#define E1_DRIVER_TYPE A4988
//#define E2_DRIVER_TYPE A4988
//#define E3_DRIVER_TYPE A4988
//#define E4_DRIVER_TYPE A4988
//#define E5_DRIVER_TYPE A4988
//#define E6_DRIVER_TYPE A4988
//#define E7_DRIVER_TYPE A4988

Thats not an skr turbo firmware though, right?

Correct - it works on an SKR 1.3 and SKR 1.4 Turbo.

hi! YEEEEEESSSSSS it work…my problem is one bad connection on my Y2.
but i couldn’t explain everything I did to you, but it works. The only problem that remains for me to solve is the zprobe. the zmax is taken for the endstop of the Y2 and I still have Ymin free … I will try to configure it with the Ymin.