Lowrider 2 series wiring

Hey everyone I’m a new hobbyist & I did read the instructions I do apologize but I need yo clarify just these few things because I don’t think Its 100 percent my motors are not moving

For the first test, hold the knob down for 10 seconds to put the display into Marlin mode. If you can get it into Marlin Mode, attempt to move the steppers. If they move, then the issue is likely the thinner black ribbon cable that connects to the display, or the display firmware. If it does not move, the most likely problem is power to the steppers. You don’t show the power connections in your picture, but the motors are powered (and fused) separately from the main board.

Thank you this here help me lots!. One more thing I got my Y axis working but another is not, what can be the cause of this?

You are going to have to give me more information. By “another” do you mean the X axis, or do you mean that Y2 is not working?

Okay sorry about that I have Y & another one of my Y’s are in EO what is the proper placement for this one here?

The connection in the picture is correct. For series wiring, you should not have anything plugged into E0. Did you get your Serial wiring from V1 or did you create your own harness? What exactly is and is not working?

Okay no i got 2 individual Sides that are my Y value

For serial wiring, you need a serial wiring harness that connects to steppers together. Serial wiring only uses three drivers. You can use dual endstop wiring without having dual endstops, but you must use dual endstop firmware. Seems like you are mixing the two.

Edit: Here is a link to the wiring map for the LowRider for dual endstop wiring. Here is a link for how to do series wiring to wire two motors together.

Thank you again you cleared up everything now