Lowrider 2

Hey everyone I’m an Ave hobbyist that’s making my first lowrider & I ran into this firmware that deals with marlin. Now my problem I’m having is when I have to select my board I cannot figure what I have to do next because it’s not showing my model even when I go to board manager I’m definitely not a coder but I got to this point and I would appreciate all the help I can receive please y’all! I’m so excited to get this mama jumping! :thought_balloon:

SKR 1.2, Dual Y and Z, TMC2209 UART, Sensorless Homing

All the info in here:

SKR Bin

You have three options of firmware for the exact board, driver, screen package as sold in the V1 store.

• V1CNC_SkrPro_2209- *** *** Ready for series wiring on any CNC build.
  • V1CNC_SkrPro_Dual_2209- *** *** Ready for dual end stops on an MPCNC (X & Y axes).
  • V1CNC_SkrPro_DualLR_2209- *** *** Ready for dual end stops on a LowRider CNC (Y & Z axes).

When you unzip the file you have a .bin file. Rename to FIRMWARE.bin, and save it to the MicroSD for the SKR Pro board. Make sure to unplug both grey exp½ cables for the screen before proceeding. Insert the MicroSD back into the control board, reset, and the board will flash a few green LED’s for a second or two. The board now has new firmware (seriously that easy).

https://docs.v1engineering.com/electronics/skrpro/

2 Likes