LR2 Parts

Been lurking for a couple years, but about ready to pull the trigger on LR2.
How often are the Controller boards re-stocked…?
I seem to only catch them out of stock.
I’m assuming this is not the only place, but is the Best place to purchase since they are inspected and updated if needed, seems I read somewhere.
Thanks,
Steve T.

1 Like

The rambos have been low stock since probably March. The skr pros have been in stock though.

You’re right. Ryan flashes them and the ones he sells have configurations available.

In the Shop you can sign up to be notified when your board of choice is back in stock.

1 Like

Hi Jeffeb3,
I really don’t know…which board would you recommend. The easiest and most dependable in your opinion. I know nothing is written in stone, but interested in your thoughts… Which board and which version?

Thanks

I like the full sized rambo and the skr pro. Either one works well. I would not but the rambo if the only place I could find it was for $175 and I wouldn’t wait for it if the skr pro is available.

Ok Thanks,
That would be it appears as V 1.4. V1.3 is the mini…

The naming is awful. There is an skr pro, a skr turbo, and an skr (nothing) and they all have versions around 1.1-1.4. so an skr 1.3 is totally different and older and an skr pro 1.2.

I wish they would at least name the skr (nothing) so it would be a little less confusing.

Well, I ended up getting the Rambo 1.4…they just came back in stock. Not only that I picked up the LR2 Bundle. Flat and Printed parts. 25.4 I already have the DW 611. Now I’ll need to find the best deal on SS Tubing online. And then decide on some starter software…
Thanks everyone for the help.
Steve

1 Like

Thanks Paul… I signed up, got notified and purchased.