Mainboard Supply issues

Given to huge supply issues currently in play re mainboards, I’m wondering if it’s time to add some of the Makerbase boards to the official firmware list. I deal directly with Big Tree Tech in China and they seem to be loading the price of SKR 2 boards for some reason. I was just quoted an absurd price ex factory (remember shipping and customs adds a substantial amount to this ATM) whereas Makerbase Robin Nano are still near their previous cost. I suspect BTT are playing on the popularity of their boards - and they are very good, but at their current quoted prices they are not viable for a reseller to import. The Robin Nano looks to be a solid board, does anyone have first hand experience setting these up with MPCNC?

1 Like

If you search Robin Nano on the forum, you will find a few topics where someone got this board up and running. If you don’t get a response to your question, you could try and send messages to the posters directly. I just checked, and the Robin Nano has been folded into the main Marlin development…or at least some version of the Nano.

1 Like