I have milling working great on my MPCNC. Now I’m trying to get the 3d printing working.
- I have both sides of the ramps board powered via a jumper as in the instructions
- I have the extruder nema stepper fan wired into the main green power ports
- I removed the 100ohm resistor and plugged the thermistor from the 3d extruder (same model as sold here) into T0
- I have the extruder fan plugged into D8
- I have the hot end plugged into D10
- I have B16_32_fullG-112515 flashed
When I power up the board (not connected to PC) it reports “Error: MAXTEMP” on the LCD. Same happens when I connect to computer via USB.
I then tried the Marlin_16_32_090615_therm firmware and it then reports “Error: MINTEMP”.
Shouldn’t this be displaying the room temp of the thermistor? Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?