MESH BED LEVELING WITHOUT ENDSTOP?

As title, what i must add to say at marlin that 0,0,0 is where i start g29?

/===========================================================================
//============================ Mesh Bed Leveling ============================
//===========================================================================

#define MESH_LEVELING // Enable mesh bed leveling.

#if ENABLED(MESH_BED_LEVELING)
#define MESH_INSET 40 // Mesh inset margin on print area
#define MESH_NUM_X_POINTS 7 // Don’t use more than 7 points per axis, implementation limited.
#define MESH_NUM_Y_POINTS 7
#define MESH_HOME_SEARCH_Z 4 // Z after Home, bed somewhere below but above 0.0.

#define MESH_G28_REST_ORIGIN // After homing all axes (‘G28’ or ‘G28 XYZ’) rest at origin [0,0,0]

#define MANUAL_BED_LEVELING // Add display menu option for bed leveling.

#if ENABLED(MANUAL_BED_LEVELING)
#define MBL_Z_STEP 0.025 // Step size while manually probing Z axis.
#endif // MANUAL_BED_LEVELING

#endif // MESH_BED_LEVELING

G92 X0 Y0 Z0
That tells your system that the zeros are at your current position.

Wow Bill, thanks :slight_smile:

Doesn’t work

// The distance that XYZ has been offset by G92. Reset by G28.

Nobody have mesh bed leveling? How do to cut big vinyl or stencil without it? I mean we are talking about 200micron for stencil an all the bed, i think it’s almost impossible do it only calibring the machina manually…

I don’t know about the vinyl knife, but with the pen mount there is a bit of flex built in that holds some downward pressure on the pen, which allows it to follow the contour even if the work surface isn’t perfectly level. For my router work I used a surfacing bit to flatten my spoil board.

Pretty sure you’re not going to be cutting only the vinyl and leaving the paper backing intact with this machine.

<quote>Pretty sure you’re not going to be cutting only the vinyl and leaving the paper backing intact with this machine.
me too :slight_smile:

Well, of course that will depend on the thickness of that paper backing (do they make corrugated backed vinyl?) :slight_smile: