and thanks for your time in advance.
After assembling the mechanical parts I am now stuck at assembling electronics/managing the software for quite some time.
My problem is maybe connected to these two issues:
The Board was purchased from here:
Following steps over all
- downloading and installing arduino software
- downloading Marlin-MPCNC_MRambo_T8_16T_LCD firmware from github
- starting arduino and adding the link to the package_ultimachine_index.json to preferences
- adding and selecting the board "RAMBo"
- adding library "u8glib" in library manager
- opening Marlin.ino from the firmware mentioned above
- change view to "Configuration.h"-tab (4 tabs open)
- connect Mini-Rambo to power and to usb port (LCD board not connected to Mini-Rambo)
- select it in arduino port selection (is recognized correctly)
- (validate and) upload sketch
- disconnect Mini-Rambo from usb port and from power
- connect LCD board to Mini-Rambo (have tried all different combination of port and orientation)
- reconnect Mini-Rambo to power (12V, 6A)
I don’t know, what I should do next to reduce the number of possible problem origins. Maybe someone is able to help.
Thank you all for your time in advance!