Mini Rambo stopped moving steppers

I build the MPCNC Primo using the V1 Kit including the Mini Rambo 1.3 Board and the LCD display.
Everything worked fine, I was running gcode from Estlcam and Fusion 360 via Repetier Host, and I didn’t have any issues.
When trying some things with aluminium, it worked fine until aproximately half of the operation, when all steppers stopped moving.
I have not been able to move the steppers since then, not via Repetier Host and not via the LCD Controller. The LED of the Board is on in solid green. I checked all fuses, but none of them is broken. I also checked all the wires, but nothing was wrong or changed about them. Something I also recognised is that there is no “high pitch stepper driver sound” and also the stepper motors can easily be turned with the control board turned on, which also shouldn’t be the case I think.
I hope you can help me find out what’s wrong and make it work again, I don’t want to have to buy a new board.
Thanks in advance!

The only reason alluminum would be different than other milking is that the chips are conductive. Did any of them find their way into your MR?

If all of them stopped working at once, my guess is power and power to the drivers. So you’re on the right track looking at the connectors to the board and the fuses. I would check the voltage on the screw terminals for 12V. I can’t remember if the green led is on when the 12V is off, if you have USB power.

Hi!
Thank you for your answer.
Yes it could have happened that a chip got to the board and shorted something…
Ok yeah the power supply is 12 Volts, but where do I measure the volts for the steppers? I didn’t find anything exact online and also I’m a noob in electronics haha :sweat_smile:

The voltage coming out of the drivers is difficult to read with a multimeter. I was suggesting testing the voltage of the PSU, on the board.