MK8 stepper connector to MiniRambo

My MK8 extruder assembly has a different connector than is on the MiniRambo. I bought all my parts from V1 a year ago, so I may have misplaced an adapter. I happen to have the male connector for the stepper end, as well as a 4 pin Dupont connector, which should work on the MiniRambo side. I am confused by the wire color order. The [attachment file=119101] Stepper connector has 6 pins, and the color order is Blue, nothing, Red, Green, nothing, Black. The [attachment file="[attachment file=119102] cable end is Black, Green, Red, Blue, and the MiniRambo extruder connector goes Black, Green, Blue, Red, flipping the last two. What is the mapping from this MK8 to the MiniRambo (1.3a)? Thank you.

Fred

StepperConnection.png

StepperEndConnector.png

They seem to pick the wire colors pretty much at random. :frowning:

If you can turn the tomor shaft by hand, you can tell which wires are a pair. If you short two wires and it gets harder to turn, then you’ve found a pair and the other pair is the other two wires.

Then on the rambo it is:
AABB

Where A is one pair and B us the other. It doesn’t matter which order otherwise. If the motor turns the wrong way, you can just flip the whole dupont connector 180.