MP Cnc build

Hi, I want to build MPCNC , what kind of parts will I need for this and where will it be purchased from
It should be 3x3 in size
please help me

like this

V1 shop

Almost everything for the Lowrider can be purchased here. Some of the selections for control boards are slow for restock, but the SKR Pro is a very nice board.

In addition to the parts there, you will need a router. The DeWalt 611 is the default, but there are plenty of options around the Makita 0701C as well. You’ll also need to source the steel rails yourself. Most people seem to recommend stainless steel, but that’s not my personal choice. It’s way more expensive, and if you aren’t going to leave your machine out in the rain, regular steel rails will do fine.

Flat parts you can DIY by printing the drawings on standard paper (A4/Letter) and tracing it out. It will be good enough to get the machine up and running. If you want nicer parts, cut them using the machine.

Printed parts, you can DIY with your 3D printer, or purchase from the shop.

2 Likes

There are two CNC designs from V1, the LowerRider and the MPCNC Primo. Based on your picture, Dan has given you information on the LowRider, though you’ve posted your question in the MPCNC area of the forum. At 3’ by 3’, either machine will work well. Spend some time comparing and contrasting the two machines.

3 Likes