Mpcnc Achse versetzt

Hallo,

Ich habe das Problem, dass meine Achse komischerweise versetzt. Ich schaffe es kein vernünftiges Teil auszufräsen.
Weiß jemand zufällig woran das liegen kann ?

The most common reason for this problem is a loose grub/set screws on a pulley that attaches to the stepper motor. There are a number of other possibilities. If the problem is not the grub screws, give us more information about your build and your toolpaths, and we can narrow down what is going on. A picture of the control board, a description of the spindle/router, and the settings you used for your toolpath would be helpful.

Hello,

Thank you very much for your answer. I will check today after work to see if a grub screw has come loose. I can also take pictures of the controller then. I am currently using a Makita RT0700C with an arduino Uno rev 2 with cnc shield v3. I am using DRV8825 and Nema 17 from stepperonline as drivers. The cables used are 4x0.25 LiYCI control cables.

The problem occurred when I ran a 3mm twin cutter from sorotec with a feed of 1200 and 2mm plunge depth. The spindle has approx. 25,000 revolutions.

If more information is needed, please contact me.

Greetings Jan

Make sure your motors are wired in serial and not parallel. Also make sure to set the trim pots on the drv8825s. 0.7V is a good starting point for serial wiring. The motors need to be below 50C after being engaged for a while.

https://docs.v1engineering.com/electronics/steppers/#series-do-it-this-way-

1 Like

Good morning,

Sorry for the late feedback. I have found the problem in the meantime. It was a loose grub screw on the Y-axis. This was preventing the engine from turning the timing belt in some places.
Thank you very much for the help.

Greetings Jan

1 Like