i wanted to share some progress of my MPCNC with you (and some minor modifications i did).
I went for bigger Nema 17, mainly because the smaller ones were not available when i sourced my parts (and they were actually cheaper). Added an axial bearing to the Z Axis to protect the bearings of the motor.
All mechanical parts are made of carbon fiber reinforced PLA (i got it quit cheap, and i must admit its the best Filament i ever had - tolerances ± 0,02 mm).
My table (work in progress):
This mess is going to be my enclosure one day…
Just love the look of this Filament
Hopefully my Spindle will arrive on Monday, then i will finish the mechanical build. After that my favorit job. Wiring.
To be continued