I got a good deal on a different CNC frame from a friend and am selling my barely used MPCNC.
I am selling the entire machine minus the motors, motor wiring and power supply. I currently have it setup for Nema23s on the X and Y axis and a normal Nema17 on Z. I have the cutting area defined as 800 x 550mm in Marlin but I think it can go a little bit bigger. I have beefed up some of the parts and created custom parts but everything is 100% compatible with original MPCNC parts.
What it includes:
- Stainless steel rails ( 1", 25.4mm heavy wall from Misumi, I didn't skimp )
- All printed parts printed with 4 perimeters, 4 top and bottom layers and 55% infill in Prusa Galaxy Black PLA at a higher temp for good layer bonding. The XY Carriage is printed in white PLA but with the same settings.
- A lot of extras ( dust shoes, motor mounts, legs, lots of random parts )
- All belts, bearings, nuts, bolts, screw, doo dads, thing-a-ma-bobs needed to put the machine together. I bagged up everything when I tore the machine down.
- Dual end-stops and wiring
- 10mm wide belts ( uses double bearings.. see pictures )
- Cable chain / mounts
- Mounts for the aviation style plugs ( see pictures )
- Dust shoe for DW660
- SKR 1.3 32bit controller
- 5 TMC2208s
- Dewalt DW660 Router
- Chinese 500W spindle with speed controller, er11 collet and separate power supply
- Basically everything you need except the motors, motor wiring and main power supply.
- A motor wiring kit from V1 Engineering but I am not sure it will reach all the way to every motor since this is a big setup. I made my own shielded wires to reduce possibility of line noise.
- Spoil board - you wouldn't want mine anyway, I don't even want it hehe
- Motor wiring ( you do get the V1 Engineering set but it may not be long enough )
- Power Supply ( I highly recommend getting a 24V with 15+ amps )
I am asking $400. If you are in the Southern California area you can come pick it up. I would be willing to ship but buyer pays shipping.