Hey everybody. This is my second attempt at a MPCNC build. The first one I did used the first iteration of the system and when the next iteration came out I began to print it and dismantled the old one. (Also when I tried running in the neighbors in my apartment would complain of the noise… they sucked.) Anyways I’m back and attempting to do it again and this time following the steps as closely as possibly. I recently ordered a MK3 that will be delivered in May and when that arrives I’ll be upgrading to 1" SS tubing.
Anyways here a few pics of my setup. I’m really excited to get going on this. I have the plotter ready to go, the cutter (but will need to find a place to operate not in an apartment setting), and the laser coming soon.
I’m also using the dual-end stop firmware. When I first built it I could the X-axis very square but the Y-Axis was off a lot. I’d retension the bolts and try again and yet no luck so I’m hoping that a high quality printer will produce great parts for my next upgraded build. But with that said for the plotting that I have been doing the dual-end stop is working awesome!
Also! If you see anything off on the pics and have suggestions for improvement hit me!