MPCNC Primo Druckteile / Print Parts (Germany/Europe)

Verkaufe meine 3 Sets der Druckteile für die MPCNC Primo (25mm), da ich das Fräsenprojekt aus Platzgründen abgeben muss. Die anderen Teile der Fräsen habe ich bereits verkauft.

130€ je Set + Versand (6€ per DHL)
Abholung in Darmstadt ist ebenfalls möglich.

Gedruckt wurden die Teile mit Prusament PLA auf meinem Prusa Mini. Die Sets wurden nach den empfohlenen Infill-Parametern gedruckt und enthalten ebenfalls die optionalen Stop Blocks. Ein Tool Mount ist nicht enthalten, kann aber auf Wunsch gegen Unkostenpreis beigelegt werden. Der o.g. Preis gilt für eines der drei Sets.

Zahlung per Überweisung oder Paypal-Freunde gerne möglich.

Privatverkauf - Keine Garantie, Gewährleistung oder Rücknahme.

3 sets is kind of pushing the licensing and those show no signs of use at all. Can you assure me you are not selling these just to sell them? I can’t imagine spending more than 300 hours of printing and not using them.

Hi Ryan,
Yes I can assure that. I printed 4 complete sets together with a friend as we were kind of optimistic for a workshop project. Now we will complete only 1 MPCNC and the rest of the printed parts is excess.

Okay, fair enough!

I hope you are having fun with the one you are keeping.

May I recommend the possibility of holding on to a set? Given the nature of the material it might be a good idea to have replacement parts.

1 Like

Hi Wellthad

good point but I already do have a set with spare parts. The 3 sets are still available btw. Price is negotiable. :slight_smile: