MPCNC Primo Schneewittchen Reanimated - Oldenburg, Germany

That’s pretty cool. We never had working windows on our little house project.

There you go:

Needs to be painted, obviously, the protective film has to go and it needs some syncolube or wax so it glides better. All in all I am pretty happy with it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would use paste wax, or even a candle. It looks awesome.

1 Like

See, never heard of that. I used syncolube for our old drawers. Works as well, but might not last as long. Going to buy some paste wax. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Beeswax! Looks great :+1:

Schneewittchen is moving to a bigger home. I finally convinced my wife to not rent out our garage and storage room (which has been converted to a flat by the previous owner) but let me use it as a workshop. Schneewittchen and I are now going from ~6m² to 20, maybe more. To not mess up the cables at the new place, I put some coloured dots on the wiring before disconnecting it. Just to be sure. And now I might finally not be too lazy to update her with the tape measure trick. Updates on the new workshop are going to follow in the coming weeks.

3 Likes

More toys for daddy…

3 Likes

Congrats on getting a bigger workshop! Happy daddy, happy life!

Finally finished that tape measure trick. :blush:

1 Like

I finally had some spare time. French cleat going up.

When I am done with a few more different boxes I will create a thread in the “Things you have made” section and make the plans available for everyone.

9 Likes

Oooh, nice concept! Now you’re giving me ideas :grinning:

1 Like

If you need some inspiration: https://www.sortwall.de/. :smiley:

3 Likes

Nice French cleat implementation. I like the tabbed boxes on them.

1 Like

Plans for the French Cleat here: French Cleat by Toko.

1 Like

It’s been a little over a year now, and Schneewittchen has been used a lot. One of the best things that I ever did was to build her. I learned about 3D printers, electronics, mechanics, and first and foremost a lot about CAD and CAM.

8 Likes

First real inlay work. I hope it is going to work. WIP pictures:

Who can guess what it is going to be? :smiley:

7 Likes

A circle!

1 Like

hmmmm…

2 Likes

“Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand. I don’t care, I’m still free! You can’t take the sky from me…”

2 Likes

1000 points!

3 Likes