Mrrf 2020

Lowrider CNC MRRF Edition coming along nicely. about 2’ x 4’. Legs are 1’ long and engraved with my MPCNC.

8 Likes

NIIIICE!!! :smiley:

Doood! That’s cool.

There was a little chat on twitter about whether or not things are changing because of covid19. I really hope there is some good news between now and then.

Also, the mugs and t shirts are up on the eventbrite page.

2 Likes

Hope they don’t kill it. Have a lot of traveling this month.

1 Like

Yeah me too, everyone stop breathing in public so we don’t miss this!

3 Likes

I like that logo placement. Front and center.

1 Like

LDO Motors make really nice steppers! Have a pancake 17 on my extruder.

1 Like

I couldn’t actually find it for a few minutes. Cool people to be on the same list with!

I got some quotes from them a while back, they are an option but I am pretty happy with the current supplier. We’ll see.

So far so good!

Also, was Google a sponsor before?

1 Like

Yup. I think they skipped a year, need to check my shirt collection to verify.

So we good with just how have been going about it or you all feeling like I need to get a banner or table cloth logo deal or just keep playing with machines and keep it simple? I have stickers like always, hopefully a new build, Ron has a LR coming…getting close!!!

If there is a LR there, could we just mill the banner while we are there?

2 Likes

That would be cool, but they frown on routers running in the space. Some folks have tried before. I think what we’ve been doing works well. Table banner might not be a bad idea though.

1 Like

Like the idea of the Banner. Makes it so professional!

1 Like

Stupid virus.

1 Like

Also, someone needs to get there early to snag a table, unless the mrrf folks are finally assigning tables.

1 Like

What about a drag knife generating a giant vinyl stick on?

1 Like

They posted that the doors on Fri. open at 3pm, and that last year some people got in early, and shouldn’t do that. But I think this year sponsors have assigned tables.

Should I disassemble my testing zxy and bring it? I could buy some hardboard or plywood there and have HD cut it and then just glue it on. I think I could take it apart and fit it in my suitcase.

2 Likes