My brain hurts - this is why

I’m long winded by nature so I’m going to be as brief as I can here. I’ve been away from the forums for a bit because I’ve been trying to build my company - as many of you know, this shit ain’t easy. And then came COVID19 and things became 100 times harder. In a way, I think that has helped me regain some focus and perspective. If you’re not rolling your eyes yet, please consider sharing this video and maybe even donating if you have the means. If you read this far and you’re still rolling your eyes then you’re a glutton for punishment and you deserve every second of it so watch it anyway. If you already quit reading then you’ll never know that I wish you the best and hope you are well.

Thanks for looking!

5 Likes

Wonderful. I have five new spools of PETG that I need to dry out a bit and start printing my frames. The PETG sheets are coming this week for the the rest. I’m holding them for local use as needed, assuming the EMT and funeral directors might be needing them.

Awesome! I’m starting to get more requests than I anticipated, but I’ve got a couple of folks sending me spools and the four that I ordered last week should be here soon.

Tired, but thankful for the folks throwing in. The only good bug is a dead bug. :sunglasses:

1 Like