My LR3!

A little over 2’x4’x75mm cutting area.
Lots of info need to be added here.

13 Likes

11 Likes

My eyes got watery. Proud to hang out with such amazing mind(s)!

8 Likes

I’m not crying your crying

6 Likes

I think I am in love. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

The only question I have to ask is - does anyone want my LR2? :open_mouth:

3 Likes

I seriously need to break ground on my backyard shop project now!

2 Likes

Use the LR3 to cut fancy trusses?!?

2 Likes

Those wiki houses are very intriguing. There was also a huge LR built curved roof a while ago. It is definitely possible.

3 Likes

I swear I can’t leave you guys alone for any time before you come up with ANOTHER LR!!! haha Looks great Ryan! I’m guess I’m gonna have to build one of these now sigh

From the videos I’ve seen, looks like you can really get this thing moving, is the new speedy LR3 so fast because of the rigidness of the X-Axis?

3 Likes

No nothing has changed in that regard. We had just never really tried to move fast.

I should probably take that video down it gives the wrong impression.

1 Like

Good! I don’t mind the speed of my LR2, so I’ll probably wait til lumber prices go down before I try to build the LR3! But I’m VERY interested, and you have yours looking so good and tidy too! I may go ahead and start printing the parts.

Do you recommend the bearing over the wheels? Or vice versa? I noticed the optional wheel version, even tho I can’t seem to find the printable parts for them. I see yours has the bearing, so was wondering about that part as well.

I will put up the details in the instructions soon. I thought I had that written up somewhere. But yes the bearings are my choice.

4 Likes