My MPMNC is finally finished !!

Yes that firmware, and 2 endstops on each axis minimum.

Gracias Ryan, y como debo hacer la conexión, en paralelo? similar a los motores X y Y ? Tienes alguna imagen? Si uso uno por eje solamente no funcionara bien?

Gracias.

Thanks Ryan, and how should I make the connection, in parallel? Similar to the X and Y engines? Do you have any images? If I use one per axle, will it not work well?

Thank you.

Series.

https://www.v1engineering.com/assembly/

https://www.v1engineering.com/assembly/wiring-the-steppers/

Hola Ryan, estoy intentado compilar el archivo Marlin.ino pero me muestra el siguiente error y no se como solucionarlo:

fork/exec C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-gcc.exe: El nombre del archivo o la extensión es demasiado largo.
Error compilando para la tarjeta Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560.

Simplemente tengo que sustituir Configuration_adv.h y Configuration.h al actual MPCNC813_GLCD_T8 ?

Muchas Gracias.

Hi Ryan, I’m trying to compile the Marlin.ino file but it shows me the following error and I do not know how to fix it:

fork / exec C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Arduino \ hardware \ tools \ avr / bin / avr-gcc.exe: The file name or extension is too long.
Error compiling for the Arduino / Genuino Mega or Mega 2560 card.

Simply I have to replace Configuration_adv.h and Configuration.h to the current MPCNC813_GLCD_T8?

Thank you so much.

No use my file as is. Are you using the current version of the Arduino IDE?

Si, estaba usando la 1.8.4 pero como tenia este problema instaló la 1.8.5 pero sigue el mismo problema

Yes, I was using 1.8.4 but since I had this problem I installed 1.8.5 but still have the same problem

That is not, MPCNC813_GLCD_T8. You are trying to compile a marlin 2.0 file. You will need arduino beta. But you should also make sure you are using the correct firmware, did you get it from my github?

Si es este archivo para la Ramps1.4 : Marlin-MPCNC_Ramps_T8_16T_LCD_32step_DualEndstop

Que debo hacer? cual es el .ino correcto? yo no veo otro .ino

Gracias Ryan

If this is the file for the Ramps1.4: Marlin-MPCNC_Ramps_T8_16T_LCD_32step_DualEndstop https://github.com/Allted/Marlin/tree/MPCNC_Ramps_T8_16T_LCD_32step_DualEndstop

What should I do? What is the correct name? I do not see another .ino

Thanks Ryan

That is the extremely new Dual endstop firmware. If you just use the firmware from the firmware page you will not have any issues. Beta firmware probably is not a good idea at this time.

I have no idea what hardware you have, so I can not point you to the exact file you need. The first file you mentioned would be the much better option.

Tengo la ramps.14 con los driver 825 y la lcd full grafics

Lo único que quiero es poder usar el final de carrera, te agradeceria mucho un link para estar seguro que descargo el correcto

Gracias

I have the ramps.14 with the 825 driver and the lcd full grafics

The only thing I want is to be able to use the end of career, I would really appreciate a link to be sure that I download the correct one

Thank you

Not enough information.

5/16" leadscrew - Here

T8 Leadscrew - Here

Both are found on the Firmware page.

Entonces de momento no podemos usar el final de carrera?

So at the moment we can not use the end of career?

Perdón no me di cuenta que cambio la pagina y no vi tu respuesta.

Si yo tengo instalado el que indicas T8, pero mi intención es poder instalar los finales de carrera.

No recomiendas aun la instalación del nuevo? hay alguna manera de poder usar los finales de carrera?

Gracias Ryan

Sorry I did not realize I changed the page and I did not see your answer.

If I have installed the one that indicates T8, but my intention is to be able to install the limit switches.

Do you not even recommend installing the new one? Is there any way to use the end of career?

Thanks Ryan

Sure you can use the dual, just flash it using the Beta version of Arduino.

https://www.arduino.cc/download_handler.php?f=/ide_beta/arduino-1.9.0-beta-windows.zip

Ahh, por eso no me compilaba? tiene algún riesgo? aconsejas que espere?

Muchas gracias por tu atención Ryan

Ahh, why did not I compile? Do you have any risk? Do you advise me to wait?

Thank you very much for your attention Ryan

Con arduino beta tampoco me compila, me da muchos errores. Esperare a que todo sea mas estable.

Muchas gracias por todo Ryan.

With arduino beta it does not compile either, it gives me many errors. I’ll wait until everything is more stable.

Thank you very much for everything Ryan.