Name that bit

Was digging through my drywall tools looking for something besides a guidepoint drywall bit, and stumbled across the one in the picture. I’m probably going to order some bits and a drag knife from the v1 store this weekend(shirt and stickers too), but was wondering if anyone could give me some decent settings for the bit that I found… it’s a typical 1/8" that fits in a rotozip or any other small router.

Looks like a standard drywall bit. They don’t work too well in anything but sheetrock. You might get away with through cuts in wood, but you’re not going to get good results trying to make pockets. Also looks like it’s used, so probably not very sharp, expect smoke when using it! :lol:

1 Like

I would call it Fred. Fred the bit.