I’ve been playing with temp and settings. I don’t claim to be an expert but I think I’ve got a few basics down. So probably enough to be dangerous enough to start thinking I’m starting to know what I’m doing.
I also am printing these with PLA+. I’m not sure if it matters but it seems to be much nicer than the regular Inland PLA.
I now have two done and another printing. I was going to go to Home Depot and get the pipe but couldn’t resist making some more as these looked so good.
Overall I’m really happy with them, so decided to print them all while I have the settings for these right and might as well make them all the same!
BTW I made a spreadsheet to track the time of the prints. It’s really interesting how long this takes. So far I have a total of 554 minutes of print time or 9.23 hours. When the 3rd foot is done, I’ll already have a total of 831 minutes or 13.85 hours of print time or .58 days.
I don’t know about others but it’s mind blowing to me how this shows how much the printer is running.