new feet??? stl???

Hey there… I am almost done printing my parts. I have not done the feet yet. Today someone posted a box opening for a kit… they got NEW feet!!.. I would like the stl pleeease :smiley: I can print those instead of the “old” version.

I am leaving for the post office. I can put them up shortly. I tested them a few days ago…they are nice and work as intended.

1 Like

thanks!

Any quick update on this? Getting ready to do a final take-down / re-square everything and was hoping to get some new legs on it if they exist.

Sorry, I will try and get them up shortly. It takes more than I remembered to do this. So many pages to update. Worth the wait though. I am going to make a note and this is first thing on my list, but if it takes too long I will have to get the shipping out/orders filled.

No worries! Thanks for all the work and engineering you do for these machines.

https://www.v1engineering.com/new-foot/

3 Likes

Of course the feet were the first items I printed on my build…haha!

Nice design though :slight_smile:

Oooo, now I’m a famous foot model! Wait until my agent hears. :wink:

Give my accountants address to your agent.

S Claus

132 Candy Cane Lane

North Pole, Up North 10000

Can’t find that address…

https://www.google.com/maps/place/North+Pole,+AK+99705/@64.753719,-147.4032388,13z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x51324d51d5c5f2b9:0xda1a7714d9d98964!8m2!3d64.7511111!4d-147.3494443

I bet Fairbanks just wanted to tell people, “We’re ten miles farther than the north pole”

Pretty much. I graduated from NP high school. We lived further north in Chatanika for a while too. I find it odd that more people live in Dayton Ohio, than the whole state of AK.

I find it odd that AK has more area than half the lower 48.

Because it isn’t even in the country!

Santa Claus
North Pole H0H0H0
CANADA

:smiley:

That’s why we make fun of Texans when they say everything is bigger in Texas!

Okay, maybe it’s time to replace my feet…[attachment file=57182]

That and don’t turn it up to 300%…