Right now I’ve a version that I was using in the last week to laser cutting/engraving and 2D milling (sorry, not 2.5D milling tested yet) without issues.
Some design points:
- Setup operation types: Milling, Water/Laser/Plasma
- Only support MM units (inches may work with custom start gcode - NOT TESTED)
- XY and Z independent travel speeds. Rapids are done with G1.
- Arcs support on XY plane
- Tested in Marlin 1.1.0RC8
- Tested with LCD display and SD card (built in tool change require printing from SD and LCD to restart)
- Support for 3 different laser power using “cutting modes” (through, etch, vaporize)
Please, have in mind that it MAY have bugs and/or errors, please take with care. It’s a work in progress, I’ll be adding functionality as my next projects (tool probe for example) need them, or new ideas comes.
I’ve published it in github if you want to fork/collaborate:
mpcnc_posts_processor-master.zip (4.89 KB)