New LRV2 from OH

I finally got my LRv2 put together, and the table built. I am still trying to get the crown to be drawn, I put the file on an SD card and plugged it into the LCD and hit print and the machine worked,… it just was working about 2" above the paper. I’ll have to look into the Estlcam and see what it is doing. This is all still new to me and a lot of fun learning.
My router and 3D printer head are still in shipping, but I got my 7W laser mounted and that is what I really want to use the most.
I am working on adding the endstops now. so that I don’t damage anything :wink:

4 Likes

Good machine, looks great. :slightly_smiling_face:

Looks good. I like the Cable track you have put on top. Do you have a source for that one?

Thanks for the kind words, the cable track I got off of Geek, so it cam from china somewhere, I suppose. It took about a month to get it.

I finally got it to run properly, and was able to draw the Crown.

Now I just need to get the laser working, I’m already getting requests to cut stuff out.

3 Likes

Looks great. Very clean.

Watch your carbon fiber tubes. I have heard that it brakes down under the bearings.

1 Like

Love the black metal tubes, looks carbon-ish in the pictures.

Let us know how the carbon fiber tubes hold up.

They are Carbon Fiber tubes 25mm OD, 22mm ID. Ill let you know if anything changes with them.

Yea, that will be interesting. Ryan pushed flats into stainless tubes as a test by overtightening one of his test mpcncs.

Search for X axis cable chain mount on this forum!