New LRv2 in AZ...Just in time for the heat, DOH!

Finally got my LRv2 making some dust. Been working on it off and on for a couple months now, slowly buying parts (thanks Ryan for the kits), messing with tables, etc.

Below is a picture of a couple first cuts. First pass was a real shallow rectangle just to try out the bit, and then second was the shark (not a through cut… just 2.5mm deep).

Thanks to everyone at V1 and on the forums for inspirations, ideas, pointers and keeping me going when I hit those ‘learning’ points.

Hope all are safe and healthy… best to all.
Erik G.

11 Likes

Hey what part of AZ? I’m in maricopa and we have a guy in Gilbert, too.

1 Like

I lived in Glendale AZ for 20 years now back in Wisconsin

1 Like

I grew up in Phoenix, 35th ave and Thunderbird.
I miss the mountains!

Tucson here!

51 st and Betany Home😃

That seems like an awful lot of us here for NONE of us to be able to conveniently meet for beer.

I’m social distancing from 1500 miles in Texas!
Next time I’m in town for sure on the beer.

2 Likes

Count me in!

2 Likes

Me too retirement comming soon then to Tuscon :smiley:

1 Like

Wow! Small world! I am in Maricopa, too.

Howdy neighbor

Hey there. I actually live about 12 miles south of Maricopa in Hidden Valley. You are welcome to visit my shop sometime.

Don’t tell me, you have a Ranch? :rofl: I’m here all pandemic, don’t forget to tip your waitress…

Nice, I might do that. Just bought 9 acres off Century and we’ll be building a house and moving out there sometime next year.

Not a ranch, just 1.5 acres away from town.

I’m off Century as well

SmartSelect_20200611-143931_Google

Funny. I think I’m gonna have to come visit now. My wife works at state farm, and she got invited to check out a place on century by a really nice lady…I’m pretty sure it was your wife.