New Marlin 1.1.0RC8

Thanks Damien. I’ll try to test it on the weekend.

I don’t think it merged right. You have 2 sets of movement settings in config, and missing a few thing in adv.

After you asked me to put it on github, I actually did. I am getting the same issues. I haven’t tried yours but mine will stop compiling.

I think it is trying to hold the settings from the rc and bugfix branches in the same file? I have no idea. I see the errors when it syncs but I am not sure what I am supposed to do to fix them? If I open it up in editor it had already made a mess of my file.

You are right, I should have checked compilation before commiting.

I have removed the dupplicate movement section, and fixed sanity checks (DEFAULT_XYJERK is splitted to DEFAULT_XJERK and DEFAULT_YJERK).

I don’t see the missing things in adv. I will double check later.

Just a heads up. I flashed a brand new mega worth the new fw. Before flashing i had updated my ug8lib to the newest version (although it looks like he moved future development to ug82). Doing so flagged an error compiling as the directory structure changed from /updates/ to /clib/. So in dogm_font_data_marlin i had to make to edits where u8g.h was being called. Then i was able to flash. Just throwing this out there on case someone else guys this snag.
Neil

I just flashed this… and now my x y z on the LCD keeps chaning to ? and then back to the position. And when I got to prepare and move it in position and select set home offsets, the info screen says offsets applied but the x y z are still not at 0 and they are still flashing ?.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Levi

edit- by this I mean this https://github.com/MaitreDede/Marlin/tree/MPCNC-RCBugFix

Just tried to make a test cut (in the air), x was supposed to be moving at 30mms and it was moving at about 30mm a month.