New online shop

Hmm, don’t see it under Parts, either of them actually… Am I just being over eager? Also. I think the page title for the shop should use the word ‘Shop’ instead of just being Vicious1.com, perhaps following the schema with Shop - Vicious1.com?

extra tool mounts in a drop down menu. As soon as I verify the new drag mount works I will update the main pic with all the mounts instead of just the MK mount.

Changed the header title.

Found it, thanks. I’ll wait and order when the drag mount is ready.

Is anything going on with the drag mount? I wanted to combine both mounts with the drag knife on one order.

Yup, did you check out the vid and beginning of the instructions. Its done, but Mondays are just to hectic. I am done for the evening. It is on the to do list and will have them in the shop in the morning. Then hopefully finish the instructions.

Everything on the new shop worked great for me for the most part.

The only thing that was weird was that I went through the checkout, selected Amazon payments and clicked continue…which then basically brought me back to the start of checkout again.
The order appears to have gone through just fine, just seemed odd for it to not give the Amazon option earlier to avoid repetition of the checkout process.

I’m new to amazon payments I will see if there is anything I can do about it. Thanks for the heads up.

There is one little problem with the new store - the logo dxf is nowhere to be found.
Just as I thought It would be nice to put the logo on the cover of my MPCNC electronics enclosure box, but now I can’t find it and the old links to it don’t work.

I have that on my note board.

I would love to put them back up I’m just not sure where? I can just do a separate post unless you have a better suggestion. I’ll try and find a good copy right now.

Here you go, https://www.v1engineering.com/logos/

Is there anyway you could a bundle kit for the MP3DP like the bundle kit for the MPCNC?

Right now these big steppers I have for the CNC would make a 3d printer kit pretty pricey. I have most of the other parts in the shop.